Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Third In The Trilogy Usually Disappoints

As referenced earlier, we moved out of our old apartment over the past few days. We finished around 5pm on Friday; at 6pm we left to go to the airport to fly to Boston for a long weekend. This puts us in the awkward position of coming back home on Tuesday and going to a "home" we've never lived in. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. (It will probably be the bridge over Glendale Blvd, when 1st Ave becomes Beverly.)

Because we moved, there will no longer be any stories centered around the building elevator, which has come up once or twice before. As a parting gift, I present to you the picture of the big red sign that hangs in the elevator. I read every day I lived there, and every day it amused me.

[NOTE: I have to figure out the best way to upload this picture. Once I do so, you'll be able to see what I'm talking about. I'll try to not leave you hanging for too long. See what I mean about disappointment?]

[NOTE II: I think I got it.]

[NOTE III: I don't got it.]


Why I Am Awesome: I never had to push the button marked "alarm."

Why I Am Not Awesome: In an emergency, I would have become alarmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment